1. To determine the correct amount to
feed your pet, refer to the Daily
Serving Guide on the side of your
2. Slice off the correct size portion and
remove the slip of plastic packaging
covering the roll.
3. Cut the roll into slices and then into
smaller squares and serve.
4. Place the remainder of your roll in
the fridge to retain freshness and
5. Once opened your Butch roll will stay
fresh in the fridge for 7-10 days.
Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Choline Chloride, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iodine & Selenium
Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, D, E, K, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate & Biotin
All Butch rolls for cats are enriched with Taurine. Other common features of Butch [+]
“My cat is very fussy with her food. When I tried Ginger Tom..."
InduMore testimonials [+]